With Eclipse Smart AP Automation, it’s easier than ever before to capture, process and route your accounts payable invoices, reduce your procure-to-pay processing time and increase productivity. Eclipse AP solutions are easy to use, easy to install, easy to maintain.
CFO’s, controllers, and AP managers are looking for ways to streamline operations, ensure compliance, mitigate risk, lower costs and improve cash flow. Intelligent data capture and flexible workflows allow you to process invoices in seconds, lower costs, improve vendor or customer relations and increase early payment discounts. Your critical data is captured directly from your documents, validated and entered into your ERP system. Your document is then stored and routed to the right person at the right time. Eliminate stacks of invoices on desks, error prone manual data entry, missing files and chasing approvals. Obtain secure, permission-based access from any desktop or mobile device.
How it Works
Do you know what your fully loaded cost of processing an invoice is, including AP staff labor, managerial overhead, labor burden, facilities, and IT support?
Do you know how long on average it takes you to process an invoice?
The AP Automation suite includes all core software licensing (on-premise or cloud), professional services and annual support or subscription. Licensing for image enabling your core ERP system for quick retrieval either through embedding URL’s, hot key or button press within your ERP interface. Moreover, the advanced workflow module is provided to support multi-step automation such as conditional based notification, routing, exception reports, thresholds and delegates. Depending on the ERP a pre-configured data push and pull “connector” is available for most systems, and in some cases a universal method using flat csv or ODBC output is required.
Best in class companies using AP automation can process invoices for under $3 in less than 4 days. Using advanced document classification, OCR extraction, text recognition and rules based validation your invoices can be imported into your ECM system and data can be entered directly into your ERP system reducing manual data entry increasing processing speed up to 80%.
Our solutions extract data and connect to ERP systems such as: SAP, SAP B1, JD Edwards, MS Dynamics AX/NAV/GP/SL, Sage 500/300/100, Infor, Epicor, Intuit Quickbooks, SYSPRO, ReQlogic and many more. According to AIIM (Association for Information and Image Management) the ROI for most automated capture solutions is 12-18 months or less.
If you are processing 500 or more invoices per month, require more than 2 clerks to process your invoices or are outsourcing your invoicing, AP Automation can help you.
Key Features of AP Automation
- Increase Cash Flow Visibility
- Reduce Manual Data Entry Errors
- Increase Employee Efficiency
- Improve Internal controls and Compliance
- Reduce Audit Cycles
- Capture Early Payment Discounts
Image Acquisition/Import and Scanning
- Hot Folder Automaton
- Browse for Images
- Import Connectors
- Multiple Watch Folders
- XML Input Automation
- Full-page advanced OCR
- Background Mode
- Multi-CPU Support
- Image Pre-processing
- Automatic Documents Separation
- Machine-print, hand-print text and checkmark recognition
- Bar Code Recognition
- Table Extraction and Validation
- Full-Text Indexing
- Regex pattern matching
- Flexible verification settings
- Database Lookup Editor
- Metadata Auto-fill
- Auto-Find/Self Learning
- Document Recognition
- Automatic Classification
- Data Extraction
- Database Lookups
- Automatic Business Rules
- Exception Handling
- Customized Naming
- Store all documents in a central repository for instant access
- View related documents
- Low confident characters verification
- Business Rule error validation
- Document Reconciliation
- Automatically performs 2 & 3 way matching to identify errors
Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Identify bottlenecks and reroute documents
- Accelerate P2P
- Accelerate O2C
- Permission-based Audit trail to support internal controls and compliance
- Document Management System
- Account Systems
- Customer Export API
- Full-text indexing
- API-level Integration
- Custom connectors with .NET Export API
- Auto Export
- OBDC/OLE DB support
- Supports archival of documents to ECM systems
Your line of business applications are critical for your everyday accounts payable activities. docSTAR eclipse Smart AP Automation integrates with any ERP, CRM or accounting system with open source integration tools to make it easy to retrieve data, review invoices, and push them along the AP workflow – automatically.
Whether you use MS Dynamics, Sage, Infor, Epicor, or any other ERP, integration with docSTAR provides your organization with an even better return on investment.
Benefits of ERP integration
- Synchronize data between docSTAR eclipse Smart AP Automation, enterprise content management and any enterprise application for streamlined business processes.
- Real-time data updates for instant visibility to data.
- Eliminate duplicate data entry and switching between applications for the right information to reduce errors and boost productivity.
- Automatically validate data to eliminate “stare & compare” before posting to your accounting software for additional efficiency.
- Enterprise application-agnostic integration for maximum flexibility and ease of use.
Full list of ERP integration performed for our customer