What are the key factors that lead to successful knowledge management? According to an article published in KMWorld, they are resourcefulness, innovation, ingenuity, expertise, collaboration, and community. And, DocStar is no exception.
The document management software provider was recently listed in the 2017 KMWorld 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management. DocStar (recently acquired by Epicor Software, read more here) was selected based on its vision, innovation, and execution in addressing the needs of customers in the knowledge management marketplace. DocStar delivers smart enterprise content and document management with automated accounts payable and electronic forms technology to reduce costs and improve productivity.
What makes DocStar stand out amongst competitors?
- Document capture from virtually any input device in any location.
- Creation of content driven workflows using drag and drop technology.
- Track document versions through multiple revisions.
- Powerful context searching for easier retrieval.
- Cloud-based content driven process automation and collaboration for secure and reliable service.
- Workflow-enabled smartphones, tablets, and notebooks.
- Granular permission settings in documents, inboxes, folders, and workflows that meet or exceed compliance requirements.
- Ability to apply and automatically enforce document retention policies.
KMWorld is the leading publisher and information provider serving the knowledge management, content management, and document management markets. Tried-and-true technologies to help manage knowledge are well-represented on the KMWorld list—enterprise content management, business intelligence, records management, business process management, and the list goes on.
Tom Hogan, publisher of KMWorld remarked, “The 2017 KMWorld 100 list recognizes the contributions of solution providers like DocStar who are helping customers address evolving challenges and opportunities. DocStar is a part of the backbone of this important marketplace and its future.”