DocStar ECM enterprise content management harnesses the latest Microsoft .Net Web Services technology to go beyond document management and record retention, providing document driven workflow automation. Designed using enterprise architecture, DocStar ECM is flexible, scalable and affordable to meet the needs of small organizations, enterprise environments and everything in between. DocStar can be deployed via the cloud or on-premise using your hardware or ours. See it in action.
- DocStar ECM was built for the web and supports all popular browsers and mobile devices delivering access anytime, anywhere, via any device.
- DocStar is elegant and easy to use, allowing you to manage documents and automate processes across multiple locations, departments and employees, from your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- DocStar provides out of the box support for record management, workflow automation, regulatory compliance, and security. Business continuity features include redundant disaster-proof state of the art data centers.
- DocStar ECM enterprise content management system combines the best features of DocStar legacy document management system with advanced features to provide a powerful business productivity solution. Reducing your paper, gaining control of your documents, and connecting employees to the information they need instantly has never been easier.
- DocStar ECM stores your documents in a central repository in a non-proprietary native format.
- Connectors and API’s allow DocStar to integrate with any SQL Server-based or OBDC compliant business applications, allowing users to capture data and instantly populate information in their business applications while simultaneously connecting all related documents.
Leading companies are using DocStar records retention and transactional document intensive business processes such as: accounts payable, finance, order management, human resources, quality control, and claims processing.
- Scan paper and capture electronic documents from virtually any input device in any location
- Support for COLD/ERM
- Centralized storage accessible from widely distributed locations
- Easily import/save documents from applications and file systems
- Automated indexing using advanced OCR, barcodes, and database lookups
- Embedded browser based high volume scanning
- Smart text extraction and evaluation of data from content
- Keyless entry of data in your core business applications
- Easily create and edit content driven workflows using an intuitive graphical canvas
- Create custom rules to process and route content for approval
- Distribute items automatically based on business conditions
- Receive real-time notification of workflow alerts and information
- Monitor progress through the workflow dashboard
- Complement existing business applications and technologies
- Basic Workflow allows the creation of a single step workflow with multiple sequential actions
- Advanced workflow add on allows conditional branch logic and chain of multiple workflows to allow complex automatic decisions tree processing and routing
- Track document versions through multiple revisions
- Work collaboratively with multiple editors
- Audit trail for all revisions – editors, order of changes and record of saved versions
- Assign user access and document “states” for secure editing
- Store unlimited number of revisions
- Latest version clearly identifiable
- Create historical record of changes made with comments
- Advanced document indexing allows real-time searching
- Retrieval has never been easier with powerful context searching
- Automatically perform the most commonly used searches (text, field, annotation and name) from a Google-style toolbar
- Use simplified auto-complete or structured Boolean search
- Search the contents of the entire repository in seconds
- Using “fuzzy” searches easily locate documents that sound similar
- High speed cloud access, anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based content driven process automation and collaboration provides secure and reliable service
- Rid your organization of upfront costs associated with its servers easily access and update information wherever you are, rather than having to run back to the office
- Universal access and easy to use interface from your favorite devices: smartphones, iPhones, iPads, tablets and desktops
- Full browser functionality to all PCs, Macs, iPhone, iPad, and Androids with no plug-ins
- Workflow-enable your smartphones, tablets, and notebooks
- Instantly access key information
- Participate in content workflows
- Extend collaboration to users on the go
- Granular permission settings in documents, inboxes, folders, workflows
- Secure central repository
- Audit trails to meet regulatory compliance
- Redaction and Annotation support
- Protect your data with redundant back-up using secure 256 bit encryption
- Single sign on through Active Directory/LDAP integration
- Stores documents in their native file format
- Easily apply and automatically enforce document retention policies
- Set document disposition to auto-destroy or place in review folder
- Easily and instantly apply document freezes when necessary
- Save time while easily complying with legal or organizational retention requirements
- Compliance with federal and state regulatory requirements
- Easy to apply and enforcement of document retention policies
- Auto destroy or place in review folder for action
- Easily and instantly apply document/litigation holds when necessary
- Audit management support
- Online entry and collection of raw data
- Accessible via web pages and mobile devices
- Use with workflow to automate steps,validate data accuracy and support application transactions
Integrate DocStar ECM with your other Business Systems
DocStar solutions can be integrated with the leading ERP, HRIS, ArcGIS and other business applications allowing you to import your documents and data in one step while storing them in the central repository. DocStar can be integrated with any MS SQL/OBDC compliant system including Microsoft Dynamics GP, Infor, Sage, Epicor, Netsuite, QuickBooks, ArcGIS, Auto/Mate, DealerBuilt, DealerTrack, Debuque Data Systems (DDS), PBS Systems, COCC, Fiserv, FIS, Silverlake, Ellucian, Blackbaud, ArcGIS, McKesson STAR, EPIC, NextGen, Centricity, EMR/EHR/PM, Health Level Seven (HL7) Interfaces, Salesforce CRM, Lotus Notes, Applied’s TAM, Vertafore’s AMS 360, Sagitta, Special Agent, Elite Legal Time and Billing Software, Worldox, Time Matters, Amicus Attorney, Lone Wolf, and Broker Back Office, and many more.
Do you have a question about DocStar integration? Contact us here.