With Smart Order Automation, it’s easier than ever before to capture, process and route your orders. It automates the entire order process, from the receipt of an order to its creation in the ERP/business system.
With touch-less order processing you can process orders received via fax, email, paper or EDI and never miss another order again.
- Eliminate manual data entry and processing errors.
- Cut your processing costs in half and process orders 80% faster.
- Use automation to focus on customers not entering orders.
CFO’s, controllers and customer service managers are looking for ways to streamline operations, reduce errors, lower costs and improve cash flow. With Smart Order Automation you can:
- Reduce days sales outstanding (DSO) to free up and improve cash for more productive use.
- Intelligent data capture and flexible workflows allow you to process orders quickly improving vendor or customer relations and
- Reduce your order to cash cycle and reduce receivables.
- Critical data is captured directly from your documents, validated and entered into your ERP system.
- Your orders are stored in a central repository for quick, easy retrieval from any desktop or mobile device.
- Process and track any order or claim with complete accuracy, visibility and efficiency.
- Automatically process customer sales orders in paper or electronic format
- Reduce receivables
- Easily secure approvals and handle exceptions
- Store all related documents such as purchase orders and invoices in a central repository for instant access
- Audit trail to support internal controls and compliance
- Powerful integration with ERP/accounting systems
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
Key Features of Sales Order Automation
Image Acquisition/Import and Scanning
- Hot Folder Automaton
- Browse for Images
- Import Connectors
- Multiple Watch Folders
- XML Input Automation
- Full-page OCR
- Background Mode
- Multi-CPU Support
- Image Pre-processing
- Automatic Documents Separation
- Machine-print, hand-print text and checkmark recognition
- Barcode Recognition
- Table Extraction and Validation
- Full-Text Indexing
- Flexible verification settings
- Database Lookup Editor
- Metadata Auto-fill
- Auto-Find/Self Learning
- Document Recognition
- Automatic Classification
- Data Extraction
- Database Look-ups
- Automatic Business Rules
- Exception Handling
- Customized Naming
- Low confident characters verification
- Business Rule error validation
- Document Reconciliation
- 2 and 3-way matching
- Document Management System
- Account Systems
- Customer Export API
- Full-text indexing
- API-level Integration
- Custom connectors with .NET Export API
- Auto Export
- OBDC/OLE DB support
Learn the Basics of Sales Order Automation
Check out our blog, it’s packed with sales order processing tips.