Download Data Sheet
Why Partner with PIF Technologies?
Are you an IT services, system integrator or technology provider in New England?
If so, partner with PIF Technologies to help your prospects and/or customers go paperless with business process workflow solutions that manage electronic, paper and multi-media documents.
Contact PIF Technologies today if you have a gap in your current product portfolio and want to take advantage of the document management industry’s large revenue growth.
Adoption rates and accessibility of paper and electronic document solutions is at an all-time high.
Don’t miss your chance at differentiating your company as a true technology service provider.
There are multiple benefits to our partners
- We reward all closed sales with a 10-20% referral commission.
- PIF will handle all pre and post sales activities including ongoing support.
- Ability to offer complimentary technology to run, service PIF solutions such as server hardware, cloud server space, consulting services.
- Value add to current customers looking for recommendations.
- Complimentary technical sales training on the PIF product suite.
- Sponsorship of a customer event or webinar. PIF will pay for all event expenses and supply a product raffle item.
Why is our Technology So Important?
Far too many companies that use ERP systems do not know about the power of content management based capture solutions to augment and reduce manual data entry labor. Given labor expenses
Accounting based process such as AR/AP are riddled with inefficient manual processes specifically when 90% of all business transactions are still received on paper or email.
Our value proposition with our SMART OCR capture functionality provides the customer with the ability to scan, separate, extract header/footer and line item data from unstructured documents such as AP Invoices, sales orders, loan documents, medical claims and transcripts.
We then augment the advanced capture process by executing a number of document based workflows like matching, routing and ultimately pushing the extracted metadata into ERP systems, reducing up to 80% of manual data entry.
Company growth and profitability is reliant upon generating more revenue or cutting costs. The largest share of expenses is directly related to employee labor and associated wage burden costs. PIF helps organizations significantly reduce labor expenses or resource allocate employee time towards more higher value work. Our customers typically experience an ROI within 9-11 months and benefit from a more streamlined, measurable business operation with less labor waste.
How do your Customers Benefit from our Technology?
Customers take advantage of:
- Leverage 20 years of best practices and business process re-engineering
- Turnkey solution with onsite labor to ensure project success
- Single content repository to capture, store and retrieve all business documents
- Remote and mobile access to documents from anywhere
- Cloud or on-premise solutions
- Local support and service
Workflow automation solutions that provide:
- Hard cost labor savings of up to 75%.
- For example, organizations with four (4) AP clerks and >=24,000 invoices per year, we project an aggregate 5 years’ labor savings of ~$900,000.
- Visibility into where a document is within the process
- Automation of common business tasks such as data entry, matching, routing and notifications
- Early payment discounts
- Status of workflow tasks at anytime
- Accruing for pending accounting transactions
- Storage of documents for related searching and compliance
We are a local Manchester, NH based systems integrator of paperless office, document management and advanced capture technologies focusing on Accounting and Human Resources Automation.
Founded in 1996, PiF Technologies Inc. is the number one reseller and service provider of DocStar enterprise content management solutions and business process automation. PIF focuses on document management, advanced capture (SMART OCR), electronic forms, variable print and Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions that are both affordable and adoptable.
We help organizations throughout the United States create comprehensive enterprise content management and business process automation solutions that dramatically improve and simplify their administrative processes, reduce costs and ensure regulatory compliance.
With over 2,000 customers in New England, over 20 years of experience selling and delivering document management solutions, PIF is the best choice when partnering with best of breed technology.
Contact PIF Technologies today to learn more about our product and service offerings and how your organization would benefit from a strategic partnership.