human resources. We design processes to help you keep your documents organized and at your fingertips so that you can focus on your core business.
- Managing construction projects, maintaining properties and dealing with a number of contractors involves a variety of documents from various sources and processes.
- Centralizing all of your documents and simplifying all of those processes can save significant staff time and reduce the need for physical storage space.
- Route bills of lading or delivery receipts, proof of delivery (POD), claim forms, inspection reports to any user.
- Improve your accounting efficiency by linking purchase, orders, invoices, and delivery tickets to your ERP system.
- Link all of your documents to your project management software including: RFQs/RFPs, contracts, CAD drawings, permits and bids.
- Maintain visibility into revisions with audit trails.
- Track equipment certification and maintenance records for DOT and other regulatory compliance.
- Manage property maintenance records including titles, building permits, leasing records and financing agreements.
Your document management solution can also be integrated with your human resource information system (HRIS) so that your HR department can easily access former and current employee and sub-contractor documents including employee certifications, time cards, expenses, HR policies and even payroll. Improve your application screening, employee file management, on-boarding and separation, and store and distribute your policies and procedures to maintain regulatory compliance.
Our solutions address paper intensive processes that involve repetitive steps that can be automated including new account on-boarding, portfolio management, investor information, signature cards. A secure web-based interface provides access to documents from anywhere in the world, at any time. Let us help you with a document management solution customized for your business.
Core Business Application Integrations
We create solutions tightly integrated with the leading ERP systems allowing you to enter your documents and data in one step while storing them in the document management system. DocStar can be integrated with any MS SQL/OBDC compliant systems including Microsoft Dynamics, Sage 100 CRE MasterBuilder, Yardi and Sage 300 CRE Timberline.
- Capture, store and distribute documents into one central document repository
- Intelligent data capture
- Import from external sources - scan, fax, email, printer, hard drive
- Full text OCR
- Indexing and Tagging
- Barcode recognition
- Link related documents
- Search and Retrieval
- Instant document retrieval
- Full text searching
- Field and meta data searching
- Boolean Search
- Document Previews
- Hotkey access within your core business system
- Workflow automation
- Content collaboration
- Automate tasks for contract management and approval
- Pre-define documentation requirements, approval steps and due dates
- Collaborative workflows include alerts, approvals, reporting and annotation
- Distribute documents for approvals
- Create document checklists to identify missing documents quickly
- Exception Support
- Version control
- Audit Trails
- Data Redaction
- Record Retention Management
- Litigation Hold Support
- Time and Date Stamp
- Electronic Signature
- Native File Support
- Active Directory/LDAP single sign on
- Access management for security compliance
- Version control and audit trails
- Document authentication
- Segregated and secured personnel folders
- Disaster Recovery
- Encrypted back-up
- Secure SSL Document Upload
- Daily Back-up
- Redundant Data Center
- Recovery within 48 hours
- Instant document retrieval
- Reduce physical storage costs
- Reduce manual data entry errors
- Data privacy compliance
- Rapid deployment
- Regulatory Compliance: FDA, OSHA, DOT, FDC, ITAR
- Business system integration