- This event has passed.
Secrets of Leading Companies
March 5, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
How do these market leaders save up to 40% on document processing costs and 90% on document storage costs? Automation Technology
- New England Patriots
- United Solutions
- Boston Sand and Gravel
- North Shore Bank
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Find out how automation technology and best practices help these companies beat their competition!
Thursday, March 5, 2015
12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Westin Waltham Boston
70 3rd Avenue, Waltham, MA 02451
Join expert, Gary Saklad, Executive VP of PiF Technologies and document management/workflow automation leader. With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, Gary will reveal how these market leaders get more done with less while building their bottom line. You will learn how leading companies:
- Reduce Storage Costs up to 90%
- Reduce Document Processing Costs up to 40%
- Streamline document intensive AP and HR through business process automation
- Use intelligent data capture to reduce time consuming and error prone manual data entry
- Increase Employee Productivity
- Improve vendor and employee relations
- Gain a competitive advantage
Every organization will walk away with information they can use to put in place right away to become more efficient and generate more revenue. You will have everything you need to assess your organizations needs, identify critical areas that are dragging down your bottom line, build a business case for change and calculate the ROI of technology innovations that can help you keep up with the competition.