Software Implementation Consultant
- Are you looking for a unique personal growth opportunity within an expanding organization?
- Do you consider yourself a technical expert?
- Are you a people person happy to help clients succeed?
- Do you love remote work flexibility, unlimited PTO, and a dog-friendly office?
If so, join the PiF team as a Software Implementation Consultant!
What you’ll be doing
- Play a crucial role in our client’s success.
- Be responsible for a wide range of tasks including installing, configuring and training customers on their customized solution.
- Assist in the entire process, starting with client discovery, interviewing and understanding their individual workflow needs and documenting the steps all the way to final deployment and training.
- A creative thinker who is agile in their abilities.
- Adaptable to varied projects and a wide range of client environments.
- Technically adept and business savvy at the same time.
- A strong writer and communicator, able to explain technical concepts in a way clients will understand.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects
- A self-starter with high initiative
- Willing to travel throughout New England, always within driving distance of your home
- A lover of dogs, team gatherings, and a casual environment (not required but we have plenty of four-legged friends in the office, regular team lunches and events, and a casual dress code and unlimited PTO!)
You’re skilled with
- Working with an enterprise level ERP, CRM or EDM technical consulting (required)
- Business process consulting and the ability to interview customer departments, break down common processes in flow chart form and execute tasks defined within a statement of work (SOW)
- Consultative solution development skills with the ability to incorporate; software, professional services, and hardware requirements
- Designing, deployment, and supporting both client/server and web-based document access solutions
- Performing business analysis and needs assessments to partners and customers
- Instructing clients, end users, and administrators on their electronic workflow
- Being tech-savvy, we’re tech-focused and seek out team members with an aptitude to understand, present and position our solutions to customers
- Windows desktop support experience (preferred)
- Significant experience with Windows Server Infrastructure and Windows Networks
- Database (SQL) skills, specifically Microsoft SQL Server
Interested in joining our team?
Send over your resume and background information to firstname.lastname@example.org!