Advanced Document Recognition, Separation and Extraction
Are you looking for a solution that can automatically separate and index documents regardless of structure?
If so, then our advanced capture technology is the perfect fit – whether you are capturing AP invoices, sales orders, mortgage documents, medical claims or any type of document with no common structure.
Whether you are scanning from MFPs or desktop scanners or receiving documents through email or fax servers this solution can automatically classify documents and apply business rules to extract the necessary data to drive critical business applications. Adding intelligent data capture to a DocStar system helps organizations to move beyond document imaging and content management toward business process automation to increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Intelligent data capture simplifies and speeds up processing of documents in demanding high-volume environments.
- Routing and matching documents such as invoices, POs, medical and insurance claims and sales orders takes less time allowing you to focus on your core business.
- Intelligent data capture and the DocStar document management system are used in a variety of industries including: manufacturing, distribution, construction, education, healthcare, government, financial services, transportation and utilities.
- Our intelligent document recognition and data capture solution was designed using Microsoft .NET and a Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) which allows it to scale up for Enterprise level On-Premise deployment or be used as a CLOUD based SaaS solution.
- It is highly scalable and easily integrates into most modern line-of-business applications. If your organization is processing hundreds of documents a month or requires multiple staff members to process documents this might be the right solution for you.
- We can push data extracted from our advanced capture solution to many ERP systems. PIF is a Sage and Microsoft Dynamics integration partner.
Note: This screen shot is an example of a scanned AP invoice, where the header and line item data is automatically extracted with a template and validated against Dynamics GP purchase order and receiving data. The vendor phone number is extracted and cross referenced against the GP master vendor file, which automatically assigns the vendor name, ID and address.
- AP Invoice automation
- Sales Order Processing Automation
- HR Automation
- Medical claims processing such as EOB’s, CMS/HCFA 1500, UB90/04
- Packing slips, list and bills of lading
- Student transcripts and records
Rapid Return on Investment
- Easy to Use
- No double data entry into your ERP
- Reduce labor cost by 75%
- No on-site IT support required
How Does it Work?
Automatic workflow routing
Automated event notifications
Enterprise Content Management System Integration
ERP/CRM/Business Application Integration
EDI Import/Export docAlpha electronic data interchange (EDI) support allows organizations to accept electronic requests for quote (EDI 840), purchase orders (EDI 850) and invoices (EDI 810) and process them using the same business rules for paper- or electronic documents, or to generate EDI files from approved and validated documents. Support includes EDI 810, 840 and 850.