40+ NEW ENGLAND DISTRIBUTORS USE PIF SOLUTIONS
PiF Technologies creates customized document management solutions for the distribution and logistics industry to scan, index, store and manage critical paper and electronic documents. Moving goods from point of production to point of sale involves a complex set of paper intensive processes and regulatory requirements. Managing the growing volume of paper with a document management system and automated processes can increase efficiency and improve customer service.
Where Can PIF Help?
- Automation of your sales order processing and collection efforts provides a faster order to cash cycle. It's important that every document is available when needed.
- We can create a solution for your company to capture information from non-standard paper forms such as bills of lading, manifests, air waybills, delivery receipts and other forms.
- Using intelligent data capture our solutions can quickly and accurately capture data from your documents and enter it into your core business system while storing the document in a central repository.
- Expedite document intensive processes for efficient planning, quicker turnaround time and faster “time-to-cash".
- Our solutions also address other common administrative processes that are paper intensive including accounting, human resource administration, contract management and disaster recovery.
- Scan documents and match to customer, order numbers, purchase order for automated entry into the ERP system.
- Route bills of lading or delivery receipts, proof of delivery (POD), claim forms, inspection reports to any user. A secure web-based interface provides access to documents from anywhere in the world, at any time.
Let us help you with a document management solution customized for your business.
Core Business Application Integrations
We create solutions tightly integrated with the leading ERP systems allowing you to enter your documents and data in one step while storing them in the document management system. DocStar can be integrated with any MS SQL/OBDC compliant systems including QBSI, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, GP, AX, Netsuite, Infor Syteline, Infor SX, Epicor ERP 10, Profit21 and Sage 100, 300, 500.
- Capture, store, and distribute documents into one central document repository
- Intelligent data capture
- Import from external sources - scan, fax, email, printer, hard drive
- Full text OCR
- Indexing and Tagging
- Barcode recognition
- Link related documents
- Search and Retrieval
- Instant document retrieval
- Full text searching
- Field and meta data searching
- Boolean Search
- Document Previews
- Hotkey access within your core business system
- Workflow automation
- Content collaboration
- Automate tasks for contract management and approval
- Pre-define documentation requirements, approval steps and due dates
- Collaborative workflows include alerts, approvals, reporting and annotation
- Distribute documents for approvals
- Create document checklists to identify missing documents quickly
- Exception Support
- Version control
- Audit Trails
- Data Redaction
- Record Retention Management
- Litigation Hold Support
- Time and Date Stamp
- Electronic Signature
- Native File Support
- Active Directory/LDAP single sign on
- Access management for security compliance
- Version control and audit trails
- Document authentication
- Segregated and secured personnel folders
- Disaster Recovery
- Encrypted back-up
- Secure SSL Document Upload
- Daily Back-up
- Redundant Data Center
- Recovery within 48 hours
- Instant document retrieval
- Reduce physical storage costs
- Reduce manual data entry errors
- Data privacy compliance
- Rapid deployment
- Regulatory Compliance: FDA, OSHA, DOT, USDA
- Reduce DSO and Increase Cash flow
- Business system integration