#1 Document Management Solution for HIPAA Compliance
Spend more time on patients not paperwork
Despite the fact that more healthcare organizations are implementing EHR systems, many are still highly dependent on paper-based processes. Digitizing the paper forms organization's use everyday improves patient care. PiF Technologies creates customized document management solutions for healthcare organizations allowing them to scan, index, store and manage critical medical records.
- We work with laboratories, visiting nurse associations, pharmacies, medical supply companies, healthcare providers and nursing homes to help manage electronic medical records (EMRs) and create organized electronic health records (EHR) allowing immediate access to the information you need to improve patient care.
- Organizations can capture and process any type of document in DocStar , including social security cards, admission forms, claims, invoices, reports, charts, MRIs, EKGs and X-ray images creating an electronic file for each patient.
- Our solutions reduce the time necessary to transcribe, file and manage charts improving chart access.
By streamlining your practice workflow through electronic scanning and filing, patient charts are accessible from any location. A secure web-based interface provides access to documents from anywhere in the world, at any time. Our advanced data capture solutions help organizations manage their revenue cycle.
Core Business Application Integrations
We create solutions tightly integrated with the core business applications allowing you to enter your documents and data in one step while storing them in the document management system. DocStar can be integrated with any MS SQL/OBDC compliant systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, Lawson, McKesson STAR, MD Office, Rescot Medical, Practice Partner, Surgisource, Allscripts, EPIC, NextGen, GE Centricity, EMR/EHR/PM and Health Level Seven (HL7) Interfaces.
- Capture, store and distribute documents into one central document repository
- Intelligent data capture
- Import from external sources - scan, fax, email, printer, hard drive
- Full text OCR
- Indexing and Tagging
- Barcode recognition
- Link related documents
- Search and Retrieval
- Instant document retrieval of records throughout the entire organization including explanation of benefits, patient notes, prescriptions, etc.
- Full text searching
- Field and meta data searching
- Boolean Search
- Document Previews
- Hot key access within your core business system
- Workflow automation
- Content collaboration
- Automate tasks for contract management and approval
- Pre-define documentation requirements, approval steps and due dates
- Collaborative workflows include alerts, approvals, reporting and annotation
- Distribute documents for approvals
- Create document checklists to identify missing documents quickly
- Exception Support
- Version control
- Audit Trails for Medicaid and Medicare Audits
- Data Redaction
- Record Retention Management
- Litigation Hold Support
- Time and Date Stamp
- Electronic Signature
- Native File Support
- Active Directory/LDAP single sign on
- Access management for security compliance with patient records
- Version control and audit trails
- Document authentication
- Segregated and secured personnel folders
- Disaster Recovery
- Encrypted back-up
- Secure SSL Document Upload
- Daily Back-up
- Redundant Data Center
- Recovery within 48 hours
- Instant document retrieval
- Reduce physical storage costs
- Reduce manual data entry errors
- Data privacy compliance
- Rapid deployment
- Regulatory Compliance: HIPAA
- Business system integration